- Commercial Litigation
- HOA/COA Association Law
- Trust and Estate Litigation
- Ave Maria School of Law, Naples, FL - J.D., 2012
- Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA - B.A., 2009
Bar & Court Admissions
- Florida Bar, 2012
- Pennsylvania Bar, 2014
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2016
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2016
- Collier County Bar Association
- Inns of Court, Collier County
- Naples Chamber of Commerce Growing Associates in Naples (GAIN) Class of 2018
- Young Professionals of Naples
- Naples Jaycees
- Mentor, Champions for Learning/Take Stock in Children
- Mentor, Ave Maria School of Law
Ernest A. Ricci
Ernest Ricci, a shareholder with the Firm, is an AV-Preeminent Rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, who practices in the area of commercial litigation.
Mr. Ricci was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He earned a Bachelor’s degree from Dickinson College with a major in Political Science in 2009. While at Dickinson, he was a four-year athlete participating in football, and President of the Phi Delta Theta Fraternity. He continued his studies at Ave Maria School of Law where he earned a Juris Doctor in 2012. While in law school, he interned with the Office of the General Counsel for the Diocese of Pittsburgh, and the United States Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Ricci served as Staff Counsel for the Judges of the Twentieth Judicial Circuit. During his time there, he worked with the Circuit Court Judges in Charlotte, Lee, and Collier Counties drafting opinions and court orders, and advising the Judges on a daily basis. As a result, he has gained extensive knowledge of the inner workings of the court system.
Mr. Ricci has resided in Naples, Florida since 2009. In his spare time, he is an avid sports fan, enjoys running, and going to the beach.
5.0/5.0 by a Private Individual on 08/02/16
I am forever indebted to Ernest Ricci for his drive and determination to help my family in a lawsuit that was tearing us apart financially and emotionally. He recognized this distress and made the final push to counsel, persist and finish a trying time for all of us. He was able to listen and “talk us off the ledge”, make recommendations and follow through to the finish line of a three year ordeal. I recommend him highly for his intelligence, intuitiveness, calm demeanor and follow through.